Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #81
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Fresh from the deli....Mustard style potato salad!
    Yum-O-Rama!
    [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #82
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like I'll be heading toi the local Wally World (walmart) to buy a small electic heater.

    The new apartment has heat in the Master bedroom but not in the daughters room, and the temps dropped last night to 30 degrees and she froze (well not really but she is a skinny mini and she got cold.)

  3. #83
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the last of petheads Christmas presents today...this real cool portable dvd/cd player....he'll just love it...heh heh...I'll love it more...snicker!!!

  4. #84
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going out to spend some money now!!!
    I'll let you know what I come up with!

  5. #85
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $700.00 worth of lovenox injectables. And my stupid insurance won't cover it..*snarling*...

  6. #86
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UMMM...porn was the last thing I bought~! Yep got it for my man cause I knew he would LOVE IT!!!


    BUT just so you know we had dinner first ( with the 2 year old) and then went shopping for music and candles and dvds and toys (FOR THE KIDS and inlaws... get your mind outta the gutters)


    and now I'm got get what I PAID FOR!!!

  7. #87
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last thing I brought was a coffee/walnut gluten free muffin and a white vienna coffee yesterday morning.

    Gonna go spend some more money after I finish this salad lunch. I need more soil to finish potting my citrus trees and I might go buy my husband his early Xmas gift too..

  8. #88
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does a gluten-free muffin taste like???..I get a mental picture of dirt..lol

  9. #89
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good afternoon my friends, Have I ever told you that I appteciate it that you take the time to visit my humble little message board [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I had to go to Wal-mart this morning and buy a table lamp for our bedroom, because at night one of us has to get up and turn off the TALL Floor lamp (wanna guess who it usually is?)

  10. #90
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    candles, I can't be in a house without candles, I love candle light and now that the "darker" season is here I just had to stock up on em and those vanilla scented ones are just smelling too good

    12 5 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •